Castle Connections offers a range of services for all ages and abilities.
You won't need an appointment to get in as we have an "open door" policy that means you will always be welcome at Castle Connections, just sign in at Reception for safety reasons.
The following are some of services and activities the centre provides:
- Community Cafe: Offers a full range of snacks and drinks, together with Kids Tuck Shop menu. We offer a full range of buffet menus for special occasions and meetings. Range of courses around Cookery and Healthy Eating can be arranged.
- A Sound Studio: with DJ equipment and recording facilities.
- Allsworth Hall: Dance and Drama Room with sprung wooden floor for all types of dancing. Space for theatre, concerts and play productions. Offering classes from Ballet to Musical Theatre.
- Eatwell Hall Quality Decor, excellent for Parties, Exhibitions and as a Dining Room.
- Art and Crafts Room Well equipped room for full range of art and crafts subjects, including facilities for Pottery with well established Kiln.
- Disabled: Castle Connections is wheelchair friendly, has a toilet for the disabled, baby changing facility and lift to upper floor.
- Car Parking: FREE
The Trustees, Staff & Volunteers at Castle Connections would like to express their sincere gratitude to The Garfield Weston Foundation for their generous donation towards our core costs.